Fun for couples
Itineraries For Couple from Motobu Port
Walking, seeing, hearing, eating…
A trip to Yanbaru to learn that everything is a gift of nature
- #Recommended for couples
- #Experience nature
9:00Depart from Motobu Port
With a trek of less than an hour to the waterfall and local food, you can experience the richness of nature and refresh your body and soul.
- 9:15Acerola Fresh（about 30 minutes）
- 10:45Hiji Waterfall（about 2 hours）
- 13:05Kominka Cafe kiiro（about 1 hour）
- About 15 minutes by taxi
9:15Acerola Fresh（about 30 minutes）
A specialty store selling homegrown acerola products in Motobu Town, the home of acerola. You can taste 100% juice and gelato full of vitamin C. Feel the charm of acerola for health and beauty.
- About 1 hour by taxi
10:45Hiji Waterfall（about 2 hours）
Hiji Waterfall is one of the largest waterfalls in Okinawa, with a drop of about 26 meters. Soak up the negative ions and recharge your power while enjoying the forest scenery!
- Trekking course to the waterfall
- The trekking course from the entrance to the waterfall is 1.5 kilometers long and takes about 40 to 60 minutes one way. There are rivers, forests, and valleys, and these varied course is so atractive that you won’t feel tired. When you reach the waterfall, you will feel refreshed.
- Well-maintained boardwalk
- There are wooden stairs, bridges, and boardwalks that blend in with the scenery, making it safe for beginners and seniors. There are also covered rest areas and benches along the way, so when you get tired, you can take a break while listening to the birds chirping.
- Plants and animals in a subtropical forest
- As you walk, you can see subtropical plants such as the lizard’s hair. You will also have a chance to see rare birds such as the Okinawa red-faced woodpecker, the Okinawa rail, and the Okinawa woodpecker.
- About 20 minutes by taxi
13:05Kominka Cafe kiiro（about 1 hour）
A homey café in a renovated 90-year-old house on Yagaji Island. The menu boasts side dishes made with plenty of seasonal vegetables from the island and homemade tofu, all of which have a healthy and gentle flavor.
- About 55 minutes by taxi
15:00Arrive at Motobu Port
With Okinawa’s forests, acerola, and even island vegetable dishes,
you could feel that the secret of Okinawa’s longevity lies in its rich nature.
A trip to Yanbaru to learn that everything is a gift from nature.
- About 6 hours
Nature Exploration Tour in National Parks
- About 6 hours
Yambaru Healing Trip
- About 3 hours